Art Of Wick Selection
Attempteth this not, if thine art not
fully prepared. This technique worketh best at Midnight on
All Hallows Eve when there is a full moon, yea though if you
be brave enough, attempteth it at any time. I would caution
thee to read through all the steps before proceeding, as
failure to follow each step in the proper order may summon
forth a dreaded Demon of Paraffin.
1. Measure diameter of thine mold or
2. Calculate the formulae of wax to be
3. Maketh sure the moon is full.
4. Consulteth thine Zodiac.
5. Get thee to yon circle of standing
6. Layeth the materiels to be used in
centre of circle.
7. Remove thy clothes. Knoweth that this
may be done alone, yet may be more fun with acolytes.
8. Anoint thyself with essence of oil and
9. Danceth in a countreclockwise direction
whilst chanting prayers to thine Deity of choice.
10. At precisely the stroke of Midnight,
shout out HELP! one time as a plea for divine guidance.
11. Hopefully, thee has now received a
sign saying which wicke to use.
12. If no sign is forthcoming, take your